Call us+8618927451629 email@example.com
From a professional point of view, photography is divided into two stages, pre-shooting and post-processing. For the early, late is not comparable, can produce high-quality works, is good. If you do not want trouble later, then we must do a good job in early photography, photographic equipment accessories which are indispensable, such as filters these, it is the role of landscape photography is very obvious.
Early photography should be more tolerance, including as many as possible levels, highlights and dark details, which can be achieved by using the filter. Here to share to share about the use of landscape photography filter tips.
First. The role of filters in the theme of landscape photography
In the landscape photography theme, the filter can not be missing is the gray gradient filter, the role of gray filter with balanced exposure. Xiaobian think landscape photography theme can not be separated In addition to the gray gradient, there are ND400 full gray filter, ND8 full gray filter and CPL. ND400 all-gray filter for long time exposure during the daytime, such as shooting water, waterfalls, clouds and so on, can produce cotton-like blur of special effects; ND8's all-gray filter, in low light, the use of small Aperture, need to slow the flow of water left to play its role; CPL's role is to eliminate or enhance the reflective.
This is a small series using a singh-ray 3 reverse reverse gray gradient filter, making the sunset and the ground are exposed normal.
This film is in the same place as the image above, using the singh-ray 3 reverse gray gradient filter, and a ND400 full gray filter. The gradient filter is the same as above, and the ND400 function is in this Sunset can use the 30s long exposure, resulting in the dynamic clouds and the ground slowly disappearing figure.
Second, photography package need to prepare the filter
I usually used to put four kinds of filters in the bag. A CPL, a ND400 high-end all-gray mirror, ND8 low-end all-gray mirror, there are 4 sets of gray gradient filter. Of course, with the use of the filter there are some small accessories, such as square gray gradient filter shelves and loops, wireless timing shutter line, and important photographic equipment accessories: SLR camera tripod.
Third. Landscape photography theme of the use of filters precautions
1.CPL and ND all-gray filter combination of some problems, there will be inevitable hidden corners;
2. The use of high-end all-gray filters needs to be tried in person and is often not as accurate as the manufacturer's introduction.
3. Mid-gray gradient metering worth research, you can use the spot test or regional metering, respectively, at the glare and the need to prepare the exposure at the comparison, calculate the difference between exposure values, to choose which gear to use the filter;
4. Telephoto direct shooting of the sun, after all, there are filters blocking, glare difficult to avoid, you need to choose a good angle;
5. Medium and low grade gray gradient filter is resin lenses, need special care and clean up, otherwise, like me, about six months, has been scarred;
6. Most of the scenery is a small aperture panoramic depth, this piece of knowledge needs to be well studied, I often use the aperture F20, manual focus on the infinity of the L-shaped place marked;
7. It is recommended that the shadow friends to develop a good habit of carrying a tripod with a SLR camera, good SLR camera tripod will help you to enhance the level of a photo!
Four, novices buy photography equipment accessories filter recommendations
If it is a new entry-level photography enthusiasts, Xiaobian suggested starting from a domestic End of the World gray gradient filter as a starting point, cheap, familiar with the use, you can try advanced and Kenite hitech filter, familiar And the right level, you can start lee and singh-ray in the gray gradient filter.
Of course, if not bad money, you can start directly into the day-Fin gradient gray filter. Stalls point of view, I recommend making sunset and sunrise friends, you can consider buying a 3 file in the gray gradient, if the usual shot around 4 pm Shun Kwong friends, you can consider the first two files soft gradient. Here I strongly recommend, singh-ray 3 reverse reverse gradient, sunset artifact, but also my current high gradient mirror. In addition, I also recommend to buy a ND all-gray filter, low-grade bit in the water when the role of a lot of high-end digital camera can shoot stunning water.